Frequently Asked Questions
I've got answers.
"Don't you want to remember what their
little personalities were? Instead of a 'say cheese'
kind of smile?"
1. Will you photoshop us?
I believe in promoting self love and body positivity, so I don’t alter the way you look other than skin blemishes or anything temporary that would not normally be there (bruise, scrape, acne etc unless you’d like me to keep it in the photos). If you’re especially self conscious about something, please let me know as I’ll be sure to be extra aware of that while I’m posing you.
2. Do we get the RAW images?
No. Giving you unedited photos is like giving you uncooked food for a beautiful meal. It's not finished art yet. And that's what you are paying for.
3. How long have you been a photographer?
I started my business in Denver, CO in August 2014. We then moved to Napa, CA and then to McKinney, TX, so it has had to withstand 3 cross-country moves.
4. What did you do before that?
I was in Corporate America. I did Pharmaceutical Sales and Nurse Recruiting. I loved both of those, but decided to find a creative career where I worked for myself.
5. Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, I work with you and how you need the payment schedule to be.
6. What if we need to reschedule?
I am a very flexible person. I understand things come up, especially with kids, I have them! We will get you scheduled at my next available session I have!
7. I'm ready to book, what now? Just head over to the contact page and fill out the info. I'll usually get back to you within a few hours. Let me know what type of session and when and we will get you scheduled. I then send you a number of items. I send you my Client Welcome Guide that has helpful tips on what to wear and what it is like to work with me, etc. I also send you my invoice and contract and a quick questionnaire, which I ask you to fill out as much as you like, but the more I know you, the better!! :) I hope to get to know you pretty well!
8. How do you get those candid, natural smiles and expressions?
I talk to you. I prompt you. I ask you questions. If you have kids, we play games, we have prizes, we snuggle and tickle. Don't you want to remember what their little personalities are? Instead of a canned "say cheese" smile?
9. Is there a deposit?
It's $75 now to reserve your date on the calendar. The remainder is due on shoot date. I send reminders for your convenience. The exception is Themed Mini Sessions, which are due in full at time of booking.
10. How long until we get our pictures back?
While my contract states that I will have your gallery edited and ready within 2 weeks of our session, it's usually less than a week.
11. What if we change our mind?
At any time before the session, if you decide I am not the photographer for you, I will refund all monies exchanged and cancel the contract, except the non-refundable $75 deposit to hold your spot on my calendar.
12. Do you shoot weddings?
Yes! I take intimate weddings less than 50 guests at this time. Pricing starts at $900.
13. Are you LGBT-friendly?
14. Are you licensed and insured?
Yes. I carry a business license and business insurance.
YES! If you have a semi-well behaved dog, bring them to the session! Dogs make every photo better in my opinion.
16. Weather? If it's raining, we will reschedule. If the skies are overcast, that's actually the most flattering light, as the cloud act as huge reflectors. If you had your heart set on a visible sunset backdrop, we will reschedule. I'm very flexible and we will work it out! Personally, I get excited when I see rain in the forecast because more times than not, it doesn't rain, but adds interesting clouds and colors to the sky/shoot!
17. Who chooses the images? I do. I curate a gallery for you that is diverse and gorgeous. It's so nice to not have to choose and judge yourself. It's is also nice to receive additional images that you don't have to buy separately and that add to the story of the session and your family. If this isn't nice for you, and you prefer to choose your images, then you may want to book with a photographer that is not all-inclusive and sells digitals separately.
Ready to Book?
PRP is LGBTQ-Friendly
Let's be friends.
Feel free to reach out
directly to me with questions.
Paige Rance is a lifestyle newborn and family photographer based in Dallas, Texas. Servicing the local area of Dallas and the surrounding areas. Specializes in capturing artistic portraits paired with unique storytelling moments to produce natural, emotional newborn and family photography. Dallas is home but available for travel worldwide.Paige Rance Photography is a natural light Mckinney photographer specializing in Family, couple, maternity, and lifestyle newborn photography. Serving Denton County and surrounding areas. Flower Mound, TX Photographer - Highland Village Photographer - Southlake Photographer - Grapevine Photographer - Lewisville photographer - Argyle, TX Photographer - Little Elm Photographer - Frisco, TX photographer - Dallas Photographer - Plano TX photographer, 75071, 75070